M1 | Shopping, working and living - inner-city stock development© iPE
As part of the project and design work M1 in the winter semester 2022/2023, students will gain Insights into the work of project development and deepen this by means of a concrete design planning of an existing inner-city building in Aachen. The following main topics will be dealt with in particular:
- Basics of project development
- Location analysis, dealing with the requirements of existing buildings
- Development, comparison and evaluation of planning concepts
- Design planning in floor plan, section and elevation
- Elaboration of the design taking into account specific requirements
Existing basics on quantity takeoff in building construction, calculation of construction costs and profitability calculation are advantageous.
Project M1 (Elective subject)
|Number of participants||16|
Course and exam via RWTHonline
|Submission||Written elaboration with draft (plans, presentation) and seminar supplement|
Start: 11.10.2022, introductory lecture and further information for download via RWTHmoodle.
Supervision: Tuesdays (10:00-14:00)
Hannah-Kathrin Viergutz, M.Sc. RWTH